Requirement for Study Visa in Ireland
- Letter of acceptance from the college confirming that you have been accepted on a full-time(minimum) of 15 hours per week) course of study for a period of one academic year and that course fee have been paid I full
- Except in the case of English (TOEFL) or (IELTS)
- Evidence that you have enough fund (€7000) to maintain yourself for the initial part of your stay.
- In addition to your course fees, evidence that you or sponsor has access it at least €7000 for each subsequent year of studies.
- Private medical insurance(this can be arrange by the college)
- Confirmation that you intend to return to your country of permanent residence when you leave Ireland.
- Fully complete application form, and submit your photographs and fee. You must provide full details of your previous education on the application form.
In addition to the signed application form, please also submit a signed letter of application.
Outlining your reason for coming to study in Ireland.
Evidence that you have private medical insurance. Cover private medical insurance cover is required. Your college may arrange this on oyur behalf. If so, details of this must be included in your letter of acceptance from the college. If it isnot arraged by the college, you must organize this yourself and provide evidence with your application.